Thursday 16 June 2016

May 2016: Dividend Update!

    May made for a steady month of dividend income.With very little in terms of changes to my dividend income from the previously comparable month. My total dividend income for May was $98.83, a mere $0.34 less than last time. Nearly breaking the $100 mark once again!

Company
Ticker (TSX)
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
20.5

Veresen
VSN
8.33
-$5.91, sold 71 shares
Pizza Pizza
PZA
9.76
Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
15.20
+$0.71, div increase
RioCan REIT
REI.UN
9.40

Royal Bank
RY
32.4

National Bank
NA
3.24

Total Dividends

98.83
-$0.34

    The only real changes from last time was a small bunch in monthly dividend income from Pembina's dividend increase, which nets me another $0.71 a month, $8.25 annually. Not bad! I also had lower distributions due to the recent selling and buying some of my Veresen shares which made me miss out on some of the dividends there.

    Overall I am very happy to have a consistent passive income every month of about $100 to rely on, and that is automatically in my Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA).

3 comments:

  1. So close to $100. Nice work. Pretty soon you'll be blogging about almost hitting $200, $500, $1,000! Keep pushing and nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! Future me will be very happy to post about $200+ in dividend income in the next few months and years. :) It just takes time and patience right!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Pellrider, hope you and your div income are doing great as well!

    ReplyDelete