Wednesday 4 March 2015

February 2015 Dividend Update!

    February ended this weekend and so I have had time to do my favourite post, the Dividend Update!! This month was certainly not as high as last months record high of $75.16, but compared to February of last years $13.44, the $44.89 I received was great! So far I am extremely happy with my progress and loving finally being able to see the year of year results starting to show themselves.


Company
Ticker
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
15.87
+24 shares
Veresen
VSN
8.16

Pizza Pizza
PZA
4

Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
3.34

RioCan REIT
REI.UN
3.29

BMO Cdn. Div ETF
ZDV
1.98

National Bank
NA
3
+$.12 due to div increase
Royal Bank of Canada
RY
5.25

Total Dividends

44.89
+$6.8 from previous comparable month

    My monthly payers are keeping my base income per month at a good rate. Every month I can depend upon having a steady passive income of $36.71, which is then supplemented by my various quarterly paying companies depending on the month. My previous buy in January added to my position in Dream REIT, which added another 24 shares and $4.48 in monthly distributions. Also mentioned in my Dividend Increases post, National Bank posted a small dividend increase as well which boosted its payment to me this month by $.12 since the last time.

    The two main points from this months dividends that I like the most is the 334% increase from last years February income, and secondly that the $44.89 would have taken me roughly 4 hours of working which I would much rather spend the time doing other things!As mentioned in my last Recent Buy post, I am looking to add to my portfolio again in the next little bit, which will help to further build upon my dividend income.

1 comment:

  1. COngrats on teh dividend income...Thats a fantastic rate of increase from last year. Keep it up!

    R2R

    ReplyDelete