Sunday 31 August 2014

August 2014 Dividend Update!

    The month of August is coming to an end and sadly the last week of summer vacation before many of you or your kids go back to school. The days have started getting a bit shorter and its not quite as warm as it used to be, or at least in Toronto... BUT! The companies in which I have shares of have kept on working just as hard as before, if not harder with some of them having raised their dividends recently. And so here is my dividends for the month of August, where these great companies have once again paid me for enjoying my summer!
 
    This month I received a total of $36.94 in dividends, which is -$20.32 from last months due to fewer quarterly dividends being paid out this month, but it is still a whooping $36.77 more than I got last August where all I had were a few hundred in a dividend mutual fund. Already this year I have received a total of $223.75 in dividends, that's roughly 22 hours of minimum wage work I did not have to do!




Company
Ticker
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
11.39

Veresen
VSN
8.16

Pizza Pizza
PZA
4

Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
3.34

BMO Cdn. Div ETF
ZDV
1.61

Ishares 1-5yr GovBond ETF
CLF
0.59

National Bank
NA
2.88

Royal Bank
RY
4.97
@.71per Share
Total Dividends

36.94
 

No comments:

Post a Comment